Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Assigned Entry #1 Blogs

BLOGS! Blogs are something that are new to me, or so I thought. A blog can be anything that has been published online to quickly share information; this includes Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and also short story entries about specific topics (A.K.A. Blogs). So, I guess I am not so new to blogs, I just didn't know it.
I like blogs that are mainly found on Facebook since it is a place I regularly check, its easy for me to subscribe and fallow their posts. My favorite blog is I fucking love scienceThis blog posts multiple times on a daily basis, always sharing interesting facts about nature, science, technology, Etc. They, however, don't just do facts, they also have comedic post once in a while, sure the comedy is science based but never fails to bring a smile to my face.   Twitter along with tumbler and a few others
are examples of the kinds of blogs I dislike. The reason behind this is that people post things that I don't find very exciting. Sure, its great that you tell everyone how awesome it is to know you're eating out, but does it really matter? I would be more accepting of these kinds of sites if they (people posting) posted more about how they are feeling or, why it is they are doing something like eating out.

Aside from these things I can't say much about Blogs since I only know about the mainstream ones. I would like however to find knew blogs to which I can follow and become more active with blogging. If anyone has any  blogs that they enjoy reading, comment the link and I'll be sure to check them out. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment