Hello Again
This is my second time doing blogs for my English class.
This was quite a fun assignment as and I am looking forward to reading more blogs this year.
I still follow my favorite blog of all I Fucking Love Science. This Blog is science, it covers space new innovations, medical, and environmental news. At times it is full of humor and inspiring quotes from many of the greatest minds who live or have lived.
I have an open mind to many ideas and am willing to discus and learn.

If it was not for you introduction I would've been confused at first I thought you did most of the blogs but then I noticed they are old ones. Well now I know to I can go to if I need any help with the blogs.
ReplyDeleteUlises--I am glad you got your practice entry up; it is good. Unfortunately, you did not do Entry #1 or #2. Not good. Start with Entry #3 now.
ReplyDeleteI FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE TOO!! SO MUCH TO LEARN AND TO DISCOVER!
ReplyDelete